Here at Sonkei Shotokan Karate Club we aim to teach the art of fighting and self defense while building characteristics such as respect, determination and confidence.
Sonkei is a Japanese term meaning “respect” an important aspect of martial arts while Shotokan is the style we train in.
We provide both adult and children classes teaching both sport and traditional forms of karate….and all classes are taught by myself, Sensei Mohammed-Siraj Bharde (1st Dan) with over 12 years of experience in Karate.
Please join us for a free Taster session and contact me for more details.
Dates for Your Diaries:
- Sunday 3rd March – Visit My Mosque Open Day (no class)
- Saturday 23rd March – 2nd Year Club Anniversary
- Saturday 6th April – Spring 2019 Grading
- Saturday 27th April – Annual Competition
- Spring 2019 – Jiu Jitsu Class
- Spring/Summer 2019 – Advanced Kata Classes
- Summer 2019 – Self Defense Classes
- Summer 2019 – Outdoor Training Sessions